Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A day at the dentist


Well today I had a dentist appointment and my friends Nicole and Cynthia came with me isn't that so sweet . Well my appointment was because my wisdom tooth is growing and it hurts alot its annoying :[ . I came to my appointment a little to early to see if they will attend me earlier but that was a waste of time I waited like a hour and still they didn't call me so me and my friends decide to eat pizza yummy I love pizza. After that we when back and guess what happen when I got there I had to wait some more that suck. Then they called me and my friends were waiting in the waiting room I took forever in there my friends were bored to death but at the end they gave me medicine for my wisdom tooth that will make my tooth feel much better . The wisdom tooth hurts alot people that is growing their wisdom tooth i feel your pain to its painfull. Well I had a a good time I sent time with my friends that was cool right basically that was the only good part of today well anyways talk to you guys later adios



No comments: