Thursday, October 2, 2008

**About me**






Hello my fellow people my name is Dilena Infante I am 17 year old was brought to this world on Feb 6, 1991 at 12:28 pm. But anyways I am a senior in the Williamsburg Charter High school. I am a puppy person I love puppies. I always wanted a puppy ever since I was little and up to this day I still don't have one. Yup yup I am so happy of being a senior I feel older.
I cant wait to graduate from High School and explore college. I would like to study business or pyshcology. This is enough information about my future plans. Well I did said before that I love puppies for me they make any ones day shine. I think puppies are so cute when they whine and when they have lots of hair.~aw www~
I love hanging out with my friends Nicole, Cynthia & Estephanie and guess what they love puppies to! hurray. My favorite puppy is a half Yorkie and half poodle. I find them so adorable and cuddly. Sometimes puppies remind me of my close friends I know it sounds crazy right ! but it is true. Well that's all I could say good bye !!!!.

No comments: